Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Which is best Java or .Net  (Read 5077 times)

Offline austinluthers

• View Profile
    • Openxcell
Re: Which is best Java or .Net
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 12:57:08 AM »
Java is better than Asp.net because Java is a one kind of programming language where Asp.net is a framework used to create a web applications and services. Java is platform independent where Asp.net is platform dependent.
Offered High Proficient Technical Team - hire indian web developers

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 12:57:08 AM »

Offline HarryLee

• Online Shopping India
    • View Profile
    • Order Fulfillment Services India
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 06:12:28 AM »
I am not a master of any computer language but I know something both about that Java is the best for security and .net is also not bad.

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 11:32:27 PM »
Both JAVA and .NET platforms are best. It is choosed based on your ability.
First we see .NET platform. Most of the student feel easy to study .NET platform while compare to JAVA platform. If you know Visual Basic, you learn .NET platform very quickly. In Job point of view, .NET platform has more risk while you are beginner. If you become expert, you can get good job in .NET platform.
Now we move to JAVA platform. Many of the programming students feel hard to study JAVA platform. Yes, it is true while your are not using latest tools and software. If you use latest tools and softwares to study the JAVA platform, it is also very easy to learn. In Job point of view, JAVA platform has very good scope and you are an expert in JAVA platform you can earn upto Rs.1,00,000 per month and much more.

Thanks for posting

Offline webpro

• View Profile
    • aroradentistindelhi
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 11:46:09 PM »
Java is a language and .net is a framework.  i am assuming you goofed it up with C# . You should learn Java first . Have a grasp on the basics of Object Oriented Programming.. Microsoft's equivalent of Java EE is The Official Microsoft ASP.NET..

Offline himajateki

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 12:26:19 AM »
According to my opinion, .Net is the best technology/programming language for the new programmer.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 12:26:19 AM »