Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Deep Link Directory  (Read 4236 times)

Offline angelina.maben

• View Profile
    • Bluetooth headsets
Deep Link Directory
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:00:19 AM »
What is deep link directory and how does it work ?

Hoping for good answer..

Webmaster Forum

Deep Link Directory
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:00:19 AM »

Offline onetwothree

• View Profile
Re: Deep Link Directory
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 09:06:06 AM »
First what is "Deep Link" From an external source

A hyperlink either on a Web page or in the results of a search engine query to a page on a Web site other than the site’s home page. Typically, a Web site’s home page is the top page in the site’s hierarchy, and any page other than that is considered “deep.”

For example, if a Web site linked to the Webopedia page http://www.webopedia.com/Term/D/deep_link.html, this would be considered a deep link because the site linked to one of Webopedia’s pages other than its home page, http://www.webopedia.com.

Some in the industry have opposed the proliferation of deep links as they drive users away from a site’s home page where there are advertisers paying for space based on page views.

So a directory allow you submit deep link (other than home page of your site) is called "deep link directory".

Offline angelina.maben

• View Profile
    • Bluetooth headsets
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 04:08:44 AM »
Thanks for providing such detailed information.

Offline Smoky89

• View Profile
    • Free Poker Bankrolls
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 08:14:07 AM »
Thank you for the information... it was very useful to me.. and deep links are more important than regulal links?! What are the best links?

Offline mikehussy1990

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 07:20:22 AM »
Deep link directory is which is edited by human and provide links to inner pages with regular or reciprocal links. Such directories are SEO friendly. Deep Links Directory to grow your traffic, reputation and page rank etc, thats what i know about deep link directories

Offline Cucu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 08:59:49 AM »
The directories are not necessarily edited by humans :P

Offline phoenixp160

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 08:07:44 PM »
Deep links are what you need when you want more exposures to your deep contents. Submit your websites and blogs here and get the quality links you want.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 05:51:43 AM by seochapter »

Offline sandy

• View Profile
    • eSecretary
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 04:23:11 AM »
Deep linking dir can bring a lot of seo profits. Google takes deep linking as signal of quality.

Offline dariusz88

• View Profile
    • Lotto
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 05:05:19 AM »
Hello,
Deep linking is a very good method to boost SEO job. Deep links give more"power" not only to the subpage, you are pointing to, but for the whole site, as well. I like deep linking in my SEO job. Anyone can bring in the list of good deep linking directories list ?  :) It  could be helpfull.
Thanks. Have a nice day  :)
Lotto Games Online, Financial Directory , Top Games Directory, Travel Sites Directory

Offline shony

• View Profile
    • Paintless Dent Repair
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 04:22:54 AM »
Deep link directories are used to build links for the internal pages of the site.

Offline ally

• View Profile
    • Arab Women Now
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 11:50:22 PM »
A deep link directory is just like a normal website directory. It will have the same polices, same everything. That is except that instead of linking to your homepage you link to a page or pages of more value to a user. I personally think it is a great idea and by deep linking to a hidden interior page can benefit you greatly.

Offline dariusz88

• View Profile
    • Lotto
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 12:15:55 PM »
Hi! I run a travel-related directory (best-hotels-travel.com) and games-related  directory (best-games-directory.com).
The directory do not have to be deep linking one. Some "normal" directories allow deep linking.
I do allow deep-linking in my directories. I know, how difficult is for site-owners to obtain links pointing to inner pages.
The only requirements are, that there is back link to us and that link must point to inner page, containing relevant and rich content.
Deep linking is okey, if URL points to rich-content relevant subpage. Cheers!  :)
Lotto Games Online, Financial Directory , Top Games Directory, Travel Sites Directory

Offline webpro

• View Profile
    • aroradentistindelhi
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 10:10:23 PM »
Deep linking, on World Wide Web, now is making the hyperlink which points to a particular image or page on another website, rather than that website's home or main page. These links are known as deep links.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 10:10:23 PM »