Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Please help me truble  (Read 3031 times)

Offline JorgiaLittle

• [url=http://smokeonsale.com]cheap cigarettes online[/url]
    • View Profile
    • Please help me truble
Please help me truble
« on: December 20, 2009, 07:06:54 PM »
i can relate. i actually tried going to one with my friend but it was awkward. i went home about 10 minutes after everyone came.
the people i hang out with party every week (something like that) and all they do is invite me to parties.
newbielink:http://smokeonsale.com [nonactive]

Webmaster Forum

Please help me truble
« on: December 20, 2009, 07:06:54 PM »

Offline mikehussy1990

• View Profile
Re: Please help me truble
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 02:56:18 AM »
I didnt understand your your problem, you goes to parties every week then if all invite you to parties then there is no problem going out with your friends, tell me your problem in detail so i can answer you properly

Offline Rhydaygeddy

• View Profile
Please help me truble
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
I'm finally launching my site on Sunday and have a few new categories to add to my forum. Problem is, I can't create new topics within the new categories

The 'save' button is completely gone There's also weird ":" with check boxes showing up that I've never seen before.

Please see the attached image to see what I'm talking about. How can I create new topics now?

Thanks for your help

Offline martinacrown

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 05:50:17 AM »
i can relate. i actually tried going to one with my friend but it was awkward. i went home about 10 minutes after everyone came.
the people i hang out with party every week (something like that) and all they do is invite me to parties.

Is this your problem? i don`t think so that it is a problem.

Offline dagnyjbarber

• How to Get Followers on Instagram
    • View Profile
    • Real Instagram Followers
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 02:51:16 AM »
Not a problem.

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 03:59:24 AM »
Hi... Good topic.........The  only way is that u can get the imp mobile no from facebook.... Nd u should update software from samsung care...

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 10:46:04 PM »
Hi.......Look Ehab, i don't think it should be a problem at all..... i mean you either like her or not...... no need to keep her on the side (if you know what i mean) if u have no feelings for her, just tell her the truth that yr not in love with her and that she is just a friend...... simple right!!... Thanks for posting..

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 10:47:22 PM »
Ok, I spent some time with drivers and swapping and switching cards. As far as I can figure it is not a driver issue. I think one of my cards has failed in some way. One of my cards works in both slots and one card doesn't. Drivers are up to date and the broken card is not recognized and boots to 640x480 and 16 colors. Is there any way to further investigate the problem with the broken card or is it now a paper weight?

Offline rashidkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 01:35:12 AM »
not a problem

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 01:35:12 AM »