Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Multimedia Video Controller Issue?  (Read 1575 times)

Offline mtptl

• View Profile
Multimedia Video Controller Issue?
« on: July 15, 2010, 12:49:02 AM »
What I am trying to do is so simple yet it is not working.. I have svideo cable and both a pc and a tv that support this. I am trying to get my pc to work on my tv. In my display manager it just shows a box with the #1 in it. If this were working properly then there should be a second box with a "2" in it. So what i did was install drivers for my computer monitor(didn't help me any because I want to use my tv not this) and then I reinstalled/updated drivers for my graphics card which is the following: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family. That did not help me any as it still shows only "1" monitor in display settings. I went into the device manager and it shows a problem with "Multimedia Video Controller" but I cannot update it or install/unistall it. It appears as though windows vista does not know what this is so it cannot help me locate drivers. I updated and reinstalled my graphics card drivers so I am not sure why this is even an issue but I feel as though this is why the pc to tv is not working. Does any one have any suggestions on how to fix the Multimedia Video Controller? I tried looking for something on google but no luck. I am fairly computer literate and have dealt with computers since I was 9 years old but I never had a problem like this before.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:01:33 AM by seochapter »

Webmaster Forum

Multimedia Video Controller Issue?
« on: July 15, 2010, 12:49:02 AM »

Offline steffenJen

• View Profile
Re: Multimedia Video Controller Issue?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 12:22:53 AM »
I have looked at this and i am convinced that the solution to this is to go to the graphics manufacturers website and download the drivers for the tv tuneras your card says that it has a tuner, this should then resolve the problem.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:56:32 AM by Haider »

Offline peterdell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 11:09:15 AM »
Multimedia Video driver normally resides in the Device Manager, in particular with the sound, video and game controllers. Multimedia Video driver can be connected to the sound card or separate cards, and usually asks for updates when new features or problems were solved.

Offline phoenixp160

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 10:01:42 PM »
Your video card will not auto select video out deom the SVideo, you will need to go to the control panel of your video vard and select TV out for the output
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:38:20 PM by seochapter »

Offline jerremy255

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 10:29:02 PM »
In the subject - it is going to change what you know about this issue. Computer users who experience windows errors simply aren't aware that frequently the problem stems from one or more archaic
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:13:17 PM by seochapter »

Offline ruby01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 04:53:25 AM »
Thanks for the information about Multimedia Video Controller. Thank you for sharing such nice post.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 04:53:25 AM »