Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: 3 Methods to Effective Marketing  (Read 7061 times)

Offline Gurmeet

• View Profile
    • Birthday Gifts
Re: 3 Methods to Effective Marketing
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 10:42:56 PM »
I totally agree with this post. These are best methods for effective marketing.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 10:42:56 PM »

Offline hwade

• View Profile
    • Web Partner Group
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2013, 06:58:09 PM »
Best method I've read, I had come to realize that it is more important to know what's your customers / clients wants and to attained their problems quickly.Strive to preserve your relationship with them instead of your immediate profit from the transaction. They will reward you with repeat sales and referrals ..instead of punishing you by telling everybody they know about their unhappy experience and causing you to lose future customers.

Offline Halwits

• View Profile
    • Website Designer
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2013, 02:56:13 AM »
Methods to Effective Marketing -

1. A well-crafted press release. Submitting to big press-release sites, such as PR Newswire or PRWeb, can not only get your business some media coverage, but also really boost your website's rankings in search engines.

2. Outsourced sales forces. Users of this approach report that the return on investment is higher than when housing and supporting staffers, probably because salespeople perform better when they're not being micromanaged.

3. Email marketing. Email remains the killer app. With a basic website, you can capture email addresses, send a newsletter, keep your name in front of prospects, and make that sale. 

4. Digital coupons. The virtual version of this old-school marketing ploy is gaining fast on physical coupons. New tools are evolving digital coupons into a powerful real-time lead conversion tool, so look for this method to only get better.

5. Picking up the phone. With all the digital marketing going on, you could stand out from the pack if you actually talk to prospects.

6. Integrating social media, mobile, and internet. As digital marketing proliferates, companies that pull all their marketing together into a cohesive whole get the advantage.

7. Pay-per-click ads. Have they gone out of style? Not if you're in industries that perform well in this venue, including local service providers, sellers of obscure products, and software providers. And $7.2 billion in 2011 Adwords purchases by small businesses suggests that some businesses must be seeing it pay off.

Offline reynoldbeckers

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2013, 03:52:43 AM »
Really very effective marketing techniques you have shared over here. One can promote business effectively by applying your tips. In all techniques you have shared , forum marketing is probably the most effective marketing technique. One of the best sources of free traffic is the forum. So forums can be a wonderful way to promote your products and services.

Offline jacksonwalt

• View Profile
    • Download free full movies
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2013, 02:01:44 AM »
Very nice 3 point...

Offline albama

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2013, 02:54:54 PM »
 And I'm very glad to mark that SEO is one of the main parts in marketing today, because not long ago it was neglected by some persons.

Offline palo999

• View Profile
    • Scales
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2013, 03:44:49 AM »
Wow that's great  method of the marketing i am very happy because i was found some method which is related to marketing at the end I find and implement these step on the business

Offline jeffreyrogers

• View Profile
    • Public Address System, Digital Video Recorder
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2014, 02:54:06 AM »
In my point of view 3 best methods for the effective marketing are SEO, SMO and Digital marketing. At this time these all methods are best for business and good to earn the profit.

Offline aronmatt3

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2014, 07:18:25 AM »
All marketing methods will not work for every business and we should be very careful while selecting promotional methods for our business.
website design in Hyderabad | website design in hyderabad for website in hyderabad, best design|  Organic milk in Bangalore organic milk in Bangalore

Offline preetihospital

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2014, 11:53:03 PM »
we can always outsource internet marketing, but the main problem is with SEO as we do not know whom should we trust and what are the strategies they are making to implement the top ranking for a website. There is 95% risk of getting some wrong technique implemented for fast recovery of the ranking of your website.

Offline aronmatt3

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2014, 03:02:14 AM »
Internet marketing is easy if you do not have to compete with someone, but this is not the case even if you are into a small niche you have to compete with many people sometime who are not into the field as yours. So, knowing how internet marketing works is not at all enough.
website design in Hyderabad | website design in hyderabad for website in hyderabad, best design|  Organic milk in Bangalore organic milk in Bangalore

Offline preetihospital

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2014, 11:22:28 PM »
I think SEO is the ultimate way for generating revenue, if done in a good way. SEO is something that takes a lot of time and effort at the same time and if you do not have patience for this, then it is dangerous as well.

Offline themusicchamber

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2014, 04:39:19 AM »
I find SEO and Google adwords very complementing to each other and you can generate good money if you have good sense of these terms.

Offline braydencrown

• View Profile
    • Best Online Selling and Shopping Portail in India - Bolbole.com
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2015, 12:14:21 AM »
Great Methods you have shared. Good to know about it.

Offline john

• View Profile
    • Hair transplant India
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2015, 12:25:28 AM »
Thanks for sharing the effective marketing methods.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2015, 12:25:28 AM »