Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Get traffic from facebook.  (Read 1777 times)

Offline 1Social Media

• View Profile
    • 1 Social Media Agency
Get traffic from facebook.
« on: August 19, 2010, 09:24:10 PM »
Despite the growing interest in Facebook, Facebook Connect as a way to integrate facebook identity and sharing features on any site around the web, one of the untold stories about sharing on facebook is the simple power of the facebook Share button.Facebook looks for a title, description, and thumbnail image to pull into the feed story. While facebook will always try to find this for any shared link, you can actually specify this copy for the facebook crawler if you want to have more control over the copy or images that show up in facebook.Facebook gives you the option to explicitly specify which image shows up next to content your users share. Facebook  also makes it possible to add metadata to your page to make audio and video sharing more powerful.

Webmaster Forum

Get traffic from facebook.
« on: August 19, 2010, 09:24:10 PM »

Offline Sharma

• View Profile
Re: Get traffic from facebook.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 12:20:29 AM »
I m completely agree with you, Facebook is really the best way to get traffic.Thanks for share.....

Offline victory08

• View Profile
    • web development
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 07:08:13 AM »
I think that facebook can be only additional source fo traffic, not the main one. I think that using social network site for promotion is a bit unserious.

Offline lingoway

• View Profile
    • Link Building Service
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 03:32:16 AM »
I were not getting the traffic from facebook, now i will try this.

tHANK you for sharing.

Offline patani67

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 07:01:40 AM »
The Facebook share button is powerful no doubt. But how do you get people to actually share your link with others?
web conversions          goji

Offline milanna

• http://life-tourist.ru/
    • View Profile
    • Скажите пожайлуста ,когда кончится эта жа&
Get traffic from facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »
Hi, this is micheal.google is the one where we will get a large traffic in it because all of the visitors will search  only in google for any of the keyword,so, we must prefer for google.verygood,go ahead with your submissions to get traffic from it.
 *Link Removed*

Offline Mark Peter

• View Profile
    • Research Papers
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »
To get traffic from Facebook can really be easy if you utilize it properly. Yes, Facebook can drive tons of targeted traffic to your site without any cost to you. It has more than 200 millions members and day by day,
 So Facebook can be a great source of traffic to your site.

Offline goldtvs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »
I m completely agree with you, Facebook is really the best way to get traffic.Thanks for share.....
 *Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*

jelincrispy

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 02:11:02 AM »
Facebook like button is very useful and effective way to promote your blog on Facebook. People can immediately say what they want by clicking on Like button. And looking at the progress of facebook I think that facebook share button is becoming more and more useful for bloggers.

Offline Jimbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 05:32:59 AM »
i have not tried facebook to get traffic but i will try it now. thanks for the useful info.

Offline belajhon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 03:58:33 AM »
Facebook is a very effective and efficient social network to drive much traffic to your website. As millions of people use Facebook and Facebook has given a facility now to show the whole webpage of your website. Its a great medium for quality traffic.

Offline eashinawelch

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 05:16:01 AM »
I have always found people getting good result from Like Button and Like Box . I have never used them before but thinking to use this time and hope to get good result like others.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 05:16:01 AM »