Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: King and Queen of SEO  (Read 3673 times)

Offline phraseone

• View Profile
    • BUSINESS WEB DESIGN
King and Queen of SEO
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:54:15 AM »
There are a lot of myths when it comes to SEO. There are however two main areas of your website you may want to pay particular attention too!

Content is Queen -
The second most important SEO aspect of your site is the actual content which is within it. It is imperative that it is not only displayed semantically, but that has enough keywords in there which directly relate to your site.

Backlinks are King -
Yes, this is the main factor that Search Engines use when they decide where to place your website. The more relevant backlinks that your site has the higher it will be placed in Search Engines. However, not just any backlinks will do! Try to obtain backlinks with sites that are also relevant to your website and Search Engines will decide that your website contains relevant information.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:51:52 PM by Haider »

Webmaster Forum

King and Queen of SEO
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:54:15 AM »

Offline adeleabrahamse

• View Profile
Re: King and Queen of SEO
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 07:58:36 PM »
You have provide nice thread about king and queen of seo. This is really nice information that you provide over here. I have not idea about this topics.

Offline dhirendragvt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 04:16:12 AM »
Hi guys,
CONTENT IS KING - We all read this many times, and it will be true for a long time. However, this concept evolved. It not only became "Unique content is king", but "Unique OnPage content plus Unique content OffPage is king". (OnPage: on our sites; OffPage: on external sites).

SEO IS QUEEN - We often read that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is tedious, that it requires a lot of work, that it is not as efficient as it used to be, we even read that it is dead... Most contrarily, SEO definitely is the queen. OnPage SEO teaches us that Xhtml and CSS based sites allow us to put our keywords much higher on our pages. That SE trust much more Xhtml sites, because it is easier for them to find any OnPage cheating attempt on Xhtml pages than on mere Html pages. SEO also teaches us that Xhtml pages load much faster, at least 4 times than Html pages. Yes, a real and effective SEO requires time, know-how and intuition.

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 09:06:58 PM »
You have provide nice thread about king and queen of seo. This is really nice information that you provide over here. I have not idea about this topics.

Offline sijugk

• View Profile
    • Home Page
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 05:12:24 AM »
There are a lot of myths when it comes to SEO. There are however two main areas of your website you may want to pay particular attention too!

Content is Queen -
The second most important SEO aspect of your site is the actual content which is within it. It is imperative that it is not only displayed semantically, but that has enough keywords in there which directly relate to your site.

Backlinks are King -
Yes, this is the main factor that Search Engines use when they decide where to place your website. The more relevant backlinks that your site has the higher it will be placed in Search Engines. However, not just any backlinks will do! Try to obtain backlinks with sites that are also relevant to your website and Search Engines will decide that your website contains relevant information.

I must say Content is the King (Of course unique quality content) and backlinks are queens. Without quality content, we cannot promote a website in Google now.

Offline meosieuluoi

• View Profile
    • magento demo
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 08:25:47 PM »
I don't think like you. Content is KING. If you have many many backlinks but your content is terrible. You don't increase your rank and your website will be closed soon

Offline cousin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 06:31:15 AM »
I think Content is a king of SEO. Unique, quality content is very necessary for any site.

Offline erabusinessschool1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2013, 01:33:24 AM »
Well according to me whoever may be the king or queen but for the good seo you need both queen and king because they both together complete each other and individually both of them cant stand but they are very powerful. So you have to consider in mind that you have to use them both.

Offline seofounder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2013, 06:49:17 AM »

Content is Queen -

Backlinks are King -
I have found that backlinks from any site works out in seo not just relevant backlinks but yeah relevant ones are more powerful then those irrelevant ones.

Offline brainmoore

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 01:42:01 AM »
As per my experience, I put content in first place then comes the backlinks. Content, posts, images are something which attract users a lot, backlinks helps we created with authority and right way. Any loose links can either harm any business, a quality content can even bring users and links as well.
Buy E-liquid online in India electronic cigarette liquid---Buy E-liquid online in India electronic cigarette liquid

Offline randiv

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 12:47:35 AM »

Content is Queen -

Backlinks are King -

Thanks, i completely agree with you.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 12:47:35 AM »