Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Social media  (Read 2632 times)

Offline izzonet

• View Profile
Social media
« on: May 28, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »
Hello,

do you use social media in order to get to more potentional costumers?
do you know more about other sites for social media except Facebook, Youtube and Twitter?
Read More About Our eCommerce Software at www.izzonet.com
Check Out Our eCommerce Software Features

Webmaster Forum

Social media
« on: May 28, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »

Offline krishtenjohn

• View Profile
Re: Social media
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 11:38:00 PM »
Social media is a two-way conversation to facilitate continuing dialogue, and communication with an intended audience. It is about building and nurturing relationships. It allows community interaction using web 2.0. Social media includes: Search engines, social networks, blogs, Vblogs, micro-blogs, message boards, instant messaging (IM), webcasts, email and podcasts, it is created by the people for the people.

Offline Sandeep Thakur

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 02:15:47 AM »
There are two way of SMO one is social networking and another one is social bookmarking both are used to generate traffic and best medium of promotion website/ business.

Offline satnam1980

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 12:59:01 PM »
social media easy and straight farrowed way to communicate with customer. In this case i am using se social media in order to get to more potentional costumers to increase my business.

Offline andhrareporter

• View Profile
    • Telugu Cinema Gossips | Latest Tollywood News
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 11:45:14 PM »
Yes I use social media for promote my business and get more visitor for my website, there are number of social sites that you can target for promotion of your product as well as website.

Offline dagnyjbarber

• How to Get Followers on Instagram
    • View Profile
    • Real Instagram Followers
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 02:25:22 AM »
Good share. Must say.

I think all use it for seo.

Offline russelltomsan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 03:37:51 AM »
According to  Marjorie Clayman : Social Media is a new marketing tool that allows you to get to know your customers and prospects in ways that were previously not possible. This information and knowledge must be paid for with output of respect, trustworthiness, and honesty. Social Media is not a fad, but I also think it’s just the beginning of the marketing revolution – not the end.

Offline kristinelopez

• View Profile
    • Self Storage Facilities
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 05:06:44 AM »
I don't think that Social Media convert visitors, they are good for branding. I mean I don't want to visit Facebook and navigate any random website to purchase stuffs. People still thinks that the site rank first in Google are more authentic. Ranking plays very vital part...

Offline morganlong

• View Profile
    • XtremeUx pvt ltd
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 01:52:07 AM »
Social media sites helps to generate huge traffic and also brings backlinks. Now a day Promote the site in Social media sites is popular way to increase traffic. It is less expensive and easy way. It gives such a good result. :)

Offline C0ldf1re

• View Profile
    • C0ldf1re
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 07:51:03 AM »
... a new marketing tool that allows you to get to know your customers and prospects in ways that were previously not possible. This information and knowledge must be paid for with output of respect, trustworthiness, and honesty...
A very labor-intensive way of gaining customers!

Offline Vmohil

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 02:19:51 AM »
Helps good with Web Traffic as Well Services Promotion . Social Media Marketing Is One of fine way in promoting Business services .
Hi Follow this Facebook facebook.com/bestwebsitedesigncompany  Page for web design related stuffs , their collections and share are really beneficial and informative . .. . .
facebook.com/bestwebsitedesigncompany

Offline alexisrois

• View Profile
    • Ruhrpumpen
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 03:08:04 AM »
Social Networking has become very popular during the past few years, but it can still be very difficult to understand for someone new to social networking. The open-ended nature of social networks add to this.

Offline STEVEN

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 01:16:58 AM »
There are two way of SMO one is ethnic networking and other one is sociable bookmarking both are utilized to make traffic and best matter of content website/ commer****sm.
Ethnic media is a two-way conversation to assist continuing talks, and communication with an planned interview.

Offline Solushunz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 08:19:34 AM »
Ya!I know a lot of sites of social media.I think you can try search by google search.I think Social media can be defined as "interactive web platforms via which individuals and communities share, co-create, discuss, and modify user-generated content”.

Offline teganiqbal

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 10:51:56 PM »
Social media is a two-way conversation to facilitate continuing dialogue, and communication with an intended audience. It is about building and nurturing relationships. It allows community interaction using web 2.0. Social media includes: Search engines, social networks, blogs, Vblogs, micro-blogs, message boards, instant messaging (IM), webcasts, email and podcasts, it is created by the people for the people.
it's nice information fro social media.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 10:51:56 PM »