Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Any solution to recover iPod Touch data when it was broken?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline JacketMan

• View Profile
Any solution to recover iPod Touch data when it was broken?
« on: November 09, 2012, 12:00:55 AM »
As to the possibility of iPod Touch data recovery, the easiest way is to recover data from your iTunes, if you've ever backed up your iPod Touch with iTunes before it's broken. If no, you need to directly scan and recover iPod Touch data you lost or deleted. Generally, you can get your photos, videos and music back, no matter it's physically damaged or not.

First of all, checking whether your iPod Touch can enter the DFU mode. If  it can, you can definitely retrieve your broken iPod Touch data. If not, you need to recover data from iTunes backup. How to check it and perform ipod touch recovery? Read on.

What you need is a iPod Touch data recovery software:
Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery for those who are using Windows OS
Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery for Mac
works on Mac OSX 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and latest 10.8

Download the free trial version below. Do get the right one for your own iOS devices if you want to directly scan and recover iPod Touch data.
Step 1. Connect the iPod Touch to the computer
Launch the program after you've installed it on your computer. Then connect your iPod Touch to the computer with a digital cable, and an interface as follow will be dispalyed in front of you.

Step 2. Enter the DFU mode with your iPod Touch
When your iPod Touch is detected by the program, follow the steps below to get into the DFU mode.
1. Hold your iPod Touch and click "Start" button in the interface.
2. Hold "Power" and "Home" buttons at the same time when you click "Start", for exact 10 seconds. The program will remind you the time.
3. When time ends, release "Home" button and you'll be informed that you've get into the DFU mode successfully or not.
Note: If failed, you can exit DFU mode by clicking the option at the left bottom. Then try it again. If you succeeded, the program will begin scanning your iPod Touch for data as follow. You can preview the found dada during the scan.

Step 3. Preview & recover data directly from iPod Touch
When the scan completes, you can get well-organized photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, voice memos, etc. Check the quality of them by previewing one by one. Mark those you want and click "Recover", you can save them all on your computer with one click in seconds.
Note: Data found here includes what you have on your iPod Touch now and those you deleted before. You can slide the button in the red area on the interface above to only display deleted items.
How can I recover iPhone files I lost? By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can make it at ease.

Webmaster Forum

Any solution to recover iPod Touch data when it was broken?
« on: November 09, 2012, 12:00:55 AM »

Offline steveschmidt85

• View Profile
Re: Any solution to recover iPod Touch data when it was broken?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 08:23:47 AM »
It is really good solution to recover your data from using this software. I always prefer have data backup on my PC so I never face such kind of problem.

Webmaster Forum

Re: Any solution to recover iPod Touch data when it was broken?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 08:23:47 AM »