Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Should You Outsource Link Development in SEO?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Rajkumar Singh

• This member has been permanently "Banned"
    • View Profile
Should You Outsource Link Development in SEO?
« on: January 14, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »
If you have ever outsourced your link development then you probably have an answer to this question, and the good answer is probably NO. Additionally, you might know as well that this particular area is ripe with link abuse from those who either don't know what they are doing or wish to scam you only for your money. Make no mistake, the links you get are hardly the concern. So the talk these days is all about quality. What constitutes quality in a link and how can you ultimately measure it and be so good that you could tell a link development firm what you need?

This can be a difficult road for the regular website owner. There are a million questions that you might need to ask. In my experience I have rarely seen the value returned from outsourcing a link building campaign to be the same or more than the money I paid for it. There are a lot of metrics involved and ways to determine success but I am specifically talking about the low hanging fruit. One of the most successful link building campaigns I have seen recently was not done by an SEO, link builder, link baiter, or anyone of the sort but a single PR person who just knew who to talk to. So again the talk today is... who do I talk to and how can I get better quality links? Its like buying jewelry right, give me the best for the least amount of money!! ;D ;D

Webmaster Forum

Should You Outsource Link Development in SEO?
« on: January 14, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »

Offline aaditya_singh

• View Profile
    • 27coupons.com
Re: Should You Outsource Link Development in SEO?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 03:43:13 AM »
I would only recommend something like this to a competitor who had pissed me off at some point. In fact, I have a competitor who used an outfit from India. They wreaked havoc with the reputation of his site.

Offline seanhard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 09:04:25 AM »
If you are not confident in your abilities or you think others will be able to do better jon then you do, then you should outsource it.

Offline john

• View Profile
    • Hair transplant India
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 11:47:27 PM »
No we do not outsource link building, we do it on our own.

Offline preetihospital

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 11:36:50 PM »
Yes, we can do but considering with the fact that we should have to regulate all link building and pay as per link after checking each and every link manually for its quality.

Offline brainmoore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 10:19:20 AM »
As we there are two sides of a coin and the same is here. Yes we usually see a downfall in terms when we outsource link building to other who just do it for the sake of it. But depends on the need many want such quick things and they endup with a penalty. But there some professional who work well and can provide quality and gradual long lasting results, the key is to do a search.
Buy E-liquid online in India electronic cigarette liquid---Buy E-liquid online in India electronic cigarette liquid

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 10:19:20 AM »