Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Really need some help with seo, trying to get my site as high as possible..?  (Read 626 times)

Offline seojyoti

• View Profile
ive registered with a load of directories, also search engines, yahoo, google etc, ive submitted a robot.txt in my site, plus sitemaps etc, not sure where i am going wrongas im miles from the top! its for a bouncy castle business in malaga spain, www.bingbong.es , would appreciate any help...

btw, my ultimate key word search would be for castillos hinchables malaga, i come out high on google.co.uk, but not google.es!

whch is what i need..

Webmaster Forum

Offline Moorena

• View Profile
For that keyword it should be hard to rank. You need to get a few backlinks from local directories and other websites. Remember not to overdo with the keyword. You should keep using bouncy castle in malaga over and over again. It will get you penalized. You just need to use it few times like around 3%. The rest should be your business name, website name and similar keywords like children parties, malage entertainers and so on. Start with checking the other sites that rank and find out where they got their links and which keywords they used.
We help you find the reliable auto insurers in our forum.

Offline seanhard

• View Profile
Ok try getting list of classified, bookmarks and forums of that region and submit your website in them. That will definitely help you out with desired result.

Offline aronmatt3

• View Profile
I too have a doubt, is it possible to get penalized in Google USA and not in Google India? I have a website ranking in Google.co.in on first page and not in Google.com upto 10 pages.?
website design in Hyderabad | website design in hyderabad for website in hyderabad, best design|  Organic milk in Bangalore organic milk in Bangalore

Offline preetihospital

• View Profile
SEO is becoming very tough day by day and one cannot simply get to the top of Google with little effort you have to take care of many things for ranking in Google at top that cannot be explained here in a para or so. You need to research well about this.

Offline brainmoore

• View Profile
Though link building from other sources are important in terms of ranking but I would also recommend to develop some content targeting keywords based on relevant topic then try to promote it over web to get traffic and links.
Buy E-liquid online in India electronic cigarette liquid---Buy E-liquid online in India electronic cigarette liquid

Offline randiv

• View Profile
you can do some quality link building (article, blog, classified) in .es extension, that will be potential.

Offline cbdmoversperth

• View Profile
    • Removalist Perth
Do off page activities regular, get backlinks from high pr sites, Use unique and quality content.

Webmaster Forum