Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: What is the android system webview ?  (Read 765 times)

Offline amreek singh

• View Profile
What is the android system webview ?
« on: January 08, 2017, 11:00:19 PM »
Hello Guys,

Anybody know about android system webview..

Webmaster Forum

What is the android system webview ?
« on: January 08, 2017, 11:00:19 PM »

Offline matthewbaron

• View Profile
Re: What is the android system webview ?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 03:28:55 AM »
Thanks for sharing the topic with us! I think that there is a lot of using information on the web. There are a lot of articles on android system webview.
newbielink:http://essay-editor.net/blog/use-your-time-wisely-while-we-edit-your-writing-for-you [nonactive]

Offline oliviaivy337

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 09:15:53 PM »
Android WebView is a system component powered by Chrome that allows Android apps to display web content. This component is pre-installed on your device and should be kept up to date to ensure you have the latest security updates and other bug fixes.

Offline rushikeshkale

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 02:24:42 AM »
Great Information was very useful for me..

newbielink:https://hyderabad.crbtech.in/programmes/dba-training-programme/ [nonactive]

Offline RuskinF

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 10:06:39 AM »
Android web view is web-based content which came from ďandroid.webkitĒ library. The concept of web view is its load offline or online webpage.

Online web view: If you have a website which is responsive and runs well on the mobile browser then using web view you can develop android or ios app. Which load the URL and fill like Android app.
Offline web view: If you want to load the webpage in offline then the logic keeps the file in your asset folder and load the offline page. But in that case, you canít use the server database and canít update the app without publishing.
Native app vs cross-platform web view app?

Web view app possible to develop in both platform. Both app main concept is the same.

Native APP: Native app is official to provide a platform. Android official platform is Android studio which uses Java or Kotlin language. Because of itís official so the resource is available and you get some advantage of using it.
Cross-platform: Cross app is an unofficial platform. Xamarin & flutter one of them. The benefit is you get Android and iOS both app from one platform. But the resource is limited some time itís paid.
From my experience I suggest must use Native app because of itís official and in future if you need to add anything then easy to integrate.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 10:06:39 AM »