Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: AJAX Frameworks and XML  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Reema Khan

• View Profile
AJAX Frameworks and XML
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:58:27 PM »
I was seeing that many frameworks available for AJAX, like Dojo Toolkit, Scriptaculous and Mootools.

If we can simply program with AJAX without using any framework, Why to use frameworks? what advantages they have? why is it better to use a framework instead of programming without it?

AJAX, as the name indicates, uses XML. I found some good tutorials of AJAX + PHP + MySQL, that did not use XML.So Why to use XML? and how could it improve the queries? how do it works together with MySQL?

Webmaster Forum

AJAX Frameworks and XML
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:58:27 PM »

Offline jerry

• View Profile
Re: AJAX Frameworks and XML
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:27:51 PM »
Working with AJAX is a great fun. Using AJAX with frameworks help us in this way that many things that we use is simply done and we use it. and our work going fast. I use prototype library for AJAX its a great fun even with text, other formats are xml and JSON header. prototype support is best

Offline Reema Khan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:49 PM »
Ok ok, i understood about the frameworks. But what about the XML?

Using ajax with frameworks help us in this way that many THINGS that we use is simply done and we use it. and our work going fast.

What "things" are those?

Offline rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 11:23:50 PM »
AJAX is New Framework Concepts
AJAX - Asynchronous JavaScrpit with XML handling
by using this concpets we need to refresh that single page many time as that we do in ASP or ASP.NET or JSP any other technologies
kindly help to known adbout AJAX and if there any study MAterial for that means u just post ur suggestion, help.

Offline bertojhone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 06:54:00 AM »
Ok ok, i understood about the frameworks. But what about the XML?

Using ajax with frameworks help us in this way that many THINGS that we use is simply done and we use it. and our work going fast.

What "things" are those?

An XML framework is a Software framework for XML. Basically, the framework implements several features to aid the programmer in creating her own application, but an XML framework differs from other frameworks in that all data produced is XML. The programmer defines and produces pure data in XML format and the framework transforms the document to any format desired.

Offline william90980

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 06:51:35 PM »
This is a list of notable Ajax frameworks, used for creating web applications with a dynamic link between the client and the server. Some of the frameworks are JavaScript compilers, for generating JavaScript and Ajax that runs in the web browser client; some are pure JavaScript libraries; others are server-side frameworks that typically utilize JavaScript libraries.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:02:53 AM by seochapter »

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 06:51:35 PM »