Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Reduce the bounce Rate  (Read 1500 times)

Offline zoobidubi123

• View Profile
Reduce the bounce Rate
« on: April 04, 2010, 08:34:48 PM »
Bounce rate essentially represents the percentage of initial visitors to a site who "bounce" away to a different site, rather than continue on to other pages within the same site.The basic points for bounce rate reduction are:
Lower your page load times
Measure the bounce rate of your individual traffic sources
Have Clear Navigation
Tamplets with fresh navigation
Setting Internal Benchmarks Is Important
Motivate the user to click deeper into your site

Webmaster Forum

Reduce the bounce Rate
« on: April 04, 2010, 08:34:48 PM »

Offline brownnataly21

• View Profile
Re: Reduce the bounce Rate
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 02:47:42 AM »
The most important is the content of the site. If the site atrracts people and i gives lots of useful information, the boune rate will be very low.

Offline Johnkitty

• View Profile
    • Futures Wiki
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 01:53:36 AM »
yah, you are right, the content is the king. When doing SEO, we must focus on the on page, this will decide the traffic for the site.

Offline Sharma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 12:24:37 AM »
Hello friends,
Thanks for sharing us nice tips, reducing bounce rate is not an easy task. Its a big challenge as a point of view of SEO.

Offline Albie Mathews

• View Profile
    • Seo Firm: Link Building Services
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 03:10:30 AM »
hi, I agree with you all. Reduce the bounce rate for your site. One thing is that try to make your page for web maximum 100kb.

Offline LohanLOrto

• View Profile
    • Custom Application Development
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 12:37:32 AM »
To reduce bounce rate your landing page should be well optimized and should be good looking from the user point of view and should have clear information about what you are trying to sell.

Offline Mark Peter

• View Profile
    • Research Papers
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 05:03:45 AM »
I am also facing same problem for my couple of sites. Whenever a large number of visitors comes to my site, the site slows a little bit and all of a sudden, all the visitors vanished.

Offline mtptl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 02:15:08 AM »
Good quality content is the first thing. I high bounce rate could mean that you are showing up in search results but your content is not very relevant to the search term used. You need to use clear, unambiguous titles, make sure the content relates to the title and also make sure that your meta data relates to your content.

It might help to reduce the c*#$ter on your site perhaps by grouping similar stories into sections.

As a general rule I'd expect the bounce rate on a commercial website such as ours (ursusmedia.co.uk) to be around 30% and on a blog I'd expect it to be nearer 60%. I would expect a site such as yours to be closer to the blog figure because users might arrive at the site having searched one story, read it then leave.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 05:03:54 AM by seochapter »

Offline 1Social Media

• View Profile
    • 1 Social Media Agency
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 03:51:32 AM »
Well quality of content will help you in decreasing the bounce rate on your website & its should be relevant to your search term also

Offline diagur

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 01:11:53 AM »
Bounce rate is a word used in web site traffic examination. It fundamentally represents the percentage of first visitors to a site who bounce away to a dissimilar site, rather than carry on on to other pages within the similar site.

Offline peterjoy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010, 08:22:05 PM »
It is good to share with us such as To reduce the bounce rate of your landing page be well optimized and should be beautiful in terms of users should receive clear information about what is trying to sell.
 *Link Removed*

Offline ccarltonn45

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2010, 09:27:42 PM »
The most important is the content of the site. If the site attracts people and i gives lots of useful information, the bounce rate will be very low.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:52:46 PM by seochapter »

Offline mickey

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 11:45:13 PM »
A term commonly used to measure visitor engagement is the bounce rate, which is the percentage of initial visitors who leaves your site after arriving at the entry page. These are visitors who ‘bounce away’ after arriving without viewing other pages on your site. You can easily find your site’s bounce rate by using stats tools like Google Analytics.

A low bounce rate means that visitors are exploring your website in greater detail. This can be inferred to mean that they are more engaged with your content. In a recent article, Jakob Nielsen suggested that the bounce rate remains an important metric.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:26:42 AM by seochapter »

Offline omar32733

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 08:29:07 PM »
The most important is the content of the site. If the site atrracts people and i gives lots of useful information, the boune rate will be very low.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:56:53 PM by seochapter »

Offline alevin46

• View Profile
    • dynaweb
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 11:03:46 PM »
Hello Friends........

Five Ways to Lower Bounce Rate

1.Provide Relevant Content:To reduce bounce rate we should provide Relevant Content

2.Use the Language of your Target Audience :Corporate or industry speak may not always be the same language that your target audience uses or is looking for. For that Use the Language of your Target Audience

3.Have Clear Navigation - if you are lucky enough to have a user find your site through Organic Search, treat them well. Every site page that you makes up your site, should have clear and intuitive navigation to guide the user through their site experience. Capture their interest and guide them with a well interlinked site to assist them in finding all of the information they are looking for.

4.Update Your Content - if you have content that is dated, consider adding some new information. Check your analytics to see which pages have the highest bounce rate and revisit the page copy for these pages.

5.Provide Ample Content - whether in the form of page copy, images, video etc. Be sure to provide sufficient content to your site visitors. If you have a page about green widgets, make sure that you have some information on green widgets.

Thanks

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 11:03:46 PM »