Programming > PHP

which site is best to learn PHP easily online.

(1/2) > >>

sam09:
plz tell me which site is best to learn PHP easily online.

HomeOffice:

--- Quote from: sam09 on October 18, 2012, 05:15:20 AM ---plz tell me which site is best to learn PHP easily online.

--- End quote ---

I don't know about the "best" sites for learning PHP easily, but I'll give you 2 resources
(easily searched); W3Schools and PHP.net _ and two that I consult constantly to keep
my coding on-track. On a related note, just type the same line that you used as the
title into a search engine, and you'll get more listings. Try to consult as many sites
as you can to build up your coding knowledge. Good luck @sam.

austinluthers:
There are so many websites available where you can easily learn PHP on online. As per the PHP concern i recommend w3schools website. This is best online PHP learning site where you got the good knowledge about PHP with the help of best tutorial and good examples. This is best site for you to learn PHP.

aaditya_singh:
There are so meany sites for PHP learning but among them w3school is the best online learning site for PHP. I am going to share, please follow the link.

Link-w3schools for PHP

aaditya_singh:
There is also another websites, which know as http://www.tutorialspoint.com/php/ is the best sites for learning PHP online

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version