Design & Development > Content Management

The "Easy Installer" from Joomlatag

(1/1)

msecure32:

With regards to CMS, I will recommend which I just found out "Easy Installer" from Joomlatag.
The Easy Installer from Joomlatag is a “Point and Click” component that allows you to install and manage add-ons and templates on your Joomla site.  It's easy, simple and manage joomla components.

You can download a fully functional copy of the EasyInstaller component and use it for FREE to have a taste of the great time saving features at newbielink:http://www.joomlatag.com [nonactive]

slicegan2:
One of the most important components missing in Joomla is the ability to install components and templates directly without searching all over Internet to manually locate and install the components you need.
With the Easy Installer, you will never have to spend time searching for component again. All you have to do is install a copy of the Easy Installer and update the add-on list from our server and you are ready to start installing and managing your Joomla site. You can search by name or by a keyword or simple browse the add-on list to locate what you want to install. Once you find what you are looking for just select it and click on install.

This component will also let you see if the add-ons installed on your system are older than the latest versions. If they are, you will have the option to update the add-ons already installed with the latest versions. Again, this is done by one or two simple clicks per add-on.

victory08:
Thanks for sharing it here, I'll try it:)

reffel007:
The Easy Installer from Joomlatag is a “Point and Click” component that allows you to install and manage add-ons and templates on your Joomla site.

dagnyjbarber:
This is interesting. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version