Marketing > Link Development

Link Development Tips

(1/6) > >>

Haider:
1) from a authority site in the same niche
2) on a page that has content related to my niche
3) link is inside content
4) anchor text is my primary keyword
5) there is only one link (my link) in that article and little to none outbound link on the page

horhey:
if you follow these steps, would it dramatically improve your sites standing/ranking/pr etc.?

Porsche Kenya:
Hi
I have a website . It was originally developed with Adobe Dreamweaver. I downloaded a free trial of Dreamweaver, after a friend of ours developed the site. I then did lots of modification and updates, etc, etc.

Now, the site is not the most search engine friendly website there is, it seems. Furthermore, its all HTML, and there are some problems with both the HTML and the CSS Style Sheet. I am going to take a college course on web development but until then... I need some tips and pointers.

JaneBY:

--- Quote from: Porsche Kenya on June 25, 2009, 09:40:46 AM ---Hi
I have a website . It was originally developed with Adobe Dreamweaver. I downloaded a free trial of Dreamweaver, after a friend of ours developed the site. I then did lots of modification and updates, etc, etc.

Now, the site is not the most search engine friendly website there is, it seems. Furthermore, its all HTML, and there are some problems with both the HTML and the CSS Style Sheet. I am going to take a college course on web development but until then... I need some tips and pointers.

--- End quote ---
http://submitexpress.com/bbs/index.php?sid=2596786dd0721f75d3ea5000277fc6e5
You can use this to learn more...

flyta:
well it good piece of inforamtion for the newbie.

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version