Marketing > Link Development

link building quality vs quantity?

(1/1)

Randy:
Hey guys,

I have a quick SEO question guys, which is a good option, link building quality vs quantity?

himajateki:
In my opinion, The Link Building quality is more important.

webpro:
Is Link Quality More Important than Quantity :

Yes, absolutely. If the quantity of links was more important than the quality of them – that is, the quality of the source – it would be incredibly easy for websites to game search engines by building hundreds of links on unrelated or spammy websites. As we mentioned, this was once a common practice, but Google’s algorithm updates now punish websites that do this.

Just one link from a widely read news website, a popular blog, or another high quality resource can provide as much value as a hundred links from other sources. If Google trusts the website from which you’ve been linked, it’s going to trust that link, too.

seojesica:
I think link quality still very important factor.

RuskinF:
Is Link Quality More Important than Quantity? Yes, absolutely. If the quantity of links was more important than the quality of them – that is, the quality of the source – it would be incredibly easy for websites to game search engines by building hundreds of links on unrelated or spammy websites.
As we mentioned, this was once a common practice, but Google’s algorithm updates now punish websites that do this.

Just one link from a widely read news website, a popular blog, or another high quality resource can provide as much value as a hundred links from other sources. If Google trusts the website from which you’ve been linked, it’s going to trust that link, too. A followed link is essentially an editorial seal of approval.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version