Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Why is it always Microsoft?  (Read 13476 times)

Offline Reema Khan

• View Profile
Why is it always Microsoft?
« on: February 28, 2008, 11:37:03 PM »
I really dont feel like being flamed or causing a big argument over this but why is everyone so hard on Microsoft? Its like everyone hates them, and it didn't just start with the failures of Vista. For as long as i know people have been bashing MS for all kinds of stupid stuff. If they have hardware failure they blame it on MS the software distributer. If a program freezes up they blame windows and don't even think that maybe the programmers for the application that froze messed up. And when you read reports and tech news you will see that Mac's latest addition hasn't been running too smooth either. But yet no one is bashing Apple? Doesn't seem right to me. And i cant even stand to read comments on tech news in places like Digg because all you get are a bunch of people making unintelligent remarks about MS.

And it would be one thing if the MS was a terrible company and no one used them, but every school i know of uses them to teach the future of this world and for some odd reason, even though they are such a horrible company, tons of software developers are developing for Windows.

Its just a mystery too me, so i would love to hear your opinion.

Webmaster Forum

Why is it always Microsoft?
« on: February 28, 2008, 11:37:03 PM »

Offline jerry

• View Profile
Re: Why is it always Microsoft?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »
Well because its the mos sellin OS :) So its like every1 hates the mos succesfull thing. So i got only one thing to say "Dont hate the :D hate the game" I <3 Windows <3

Offline Sara Sonnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 11:40:28 PM »
They do it because they are complete idiots. For the sake of humanity, before being allowed to use a computer all people should be forced to take a test. like the A+.

If Microsoft sucks so bad then use Mac, if you don't want to then shut up and learn how to fix problems yourself.

Offline Haider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »
They do it because they want to look big in the international scene. Sometimes I wished Microsoft would just withdraw from Europe and leave all those "consumer protectors" in hell. To answer the question, they fined Microsoft because they wanted to get some cash and teach companies a lesson.

Offline indigo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 11:42:27 PM »
I never had hard feeling for microsoft. Also, Its really wrong to say that vista is a failure so soon yet. People have become impatient and restless. They want the perfect stuff just after the release. We should give Microsoft time to improve vista before abusing it. I agree that Vista has to go alot of improvement and bug-fixes, but its no child's play. When different App and games and hardwares are released, there comes different issues. Analyzing and fixing these takes time..... if only the 'vista-abusers' could understand this.

just my opinion.... no offence

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 11:43:20 PM »
because *everything* they sell is priced at much higher than it is worth.

Offline onetwothree

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »
people who complains = complete idiot

no offense.

Offline chloe vevrier

• View Profile
    • Mesothelioma Clinic
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »
really dont feel like being flamed or causing a big argument over this but why is everyone so hard on Microsoft?

Because Bill Gates is a genius and Microsoft is so successful and everyone likes to knock someone who is doing so well.

Apart from that there is no other OS on the market worthy of having a go at .......... they are all cr?p.

Offline chitika

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »
I think it's just some people nature to be anti-establishment and to hate the big guy on top. Microsoft is the big guy on top right now and i think that's why they get bashed so much. I think you will find many people love to bash microsoft but then they use IE, Run Windows, and probably watch MSNBC.

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 11:48:25 PM »
tell that to mac fanboys lol

as far as I know microsoft produces good usable stuff (mmm vista not really :/ )
xbox live is the best online gaming system
TOLET

Offline brian

• View Profile
    • ILahore
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 11:49:39 PM »
I really dont feel like being flamed or causing a big argument over this but why is everyone so hard on Microsoft? Its like everyone hates them, and it didn't just start with the failures of Vista. For as long as i know people have been bashing MS for all kinds of stupid stuff. If they have hardware failure they blame it on MS the software distributer. If a program freezes up they blame windows and don't even think that maybe the programmers for the application that froze messed up. And when you read reports and tech news you will see that Mac's latest addition hasn't been running too smooth either. But yet no one is bashing Apple? Doesn't seem right to me. And i cant even stand to read comments on tech news in places like Digg because all you get are a bunch of people making unintelligent remarks about MS.

And it would be one thing if the MS was a terrible company and no one used them, but every school i know of uses them to teach the future of this world and for some odd reason, even though they are such a horrible company, tons of software developers are developing for Windows.

Its just a mystery too me, so i would love to hear your opinion.

Totally agree with ya mate, its hard to please millions of people. Vista + XP dual boot ftw Very Happy

I only say blame Microsoft for a joke lol, never mean it really

Offline nicolas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 11:51:36 PM »
I don't really see that many things on ms, mostly people complaining about apple..

But, the people that say vista is bad, is because they just prefer xp. There are probably just features in vista, that people don't like.

Offline haji

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 11:53:21 PM »
I can't really say anything too bad about Microsoft. Never really bothered me in any way. People like to pick on the most visible company. Take Wal-Mart for example. Where I'm from people like to protest Wal-Mart because they drive out small town businesses, pay low wages and don't offer very good health insurance. Yet those same people shop everyday at Target who's policies are a near carbon copy with the same issues.

People are frustrated when something goes wrong and it's easy to jump on the bandwagon of bashing Microsoft. If Apple had the user base Microsoft has then people would bash Apple. No amount of clever advertising and naming everything "i"( iphone imac ipod) would stop that. Frankly I always hated Macs because you could never play any video games on them and they used to be very expensive. For me why pay more money for a slower machine that you couldn't play games on? (thats changed now i guess)

In fact I bought a Sandisk MP3 player just to be different. It was 150.00 dollars cheaper than an ipod anyway.

Offline cryocells

• View Profile
    • Cord Blood Bank
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 04:04:20 AM »
Hey! one of the very interesting stuff which I appreciated. Its very useful for all the newbies like me.Thanks for the innovative and informative one.Keep posting continue..
*Link Removed*

Offline dillan598

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 06:44:01 AM »
Bill Gates is a genius and Microsoft is so successful and everyone likes to knock someone who is doing so well.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:30:42 AM by seochapter »

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 06:44:01 AM »