Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Why is it always Microsoft?  (Read 13467 times)

Offline omar32733

• View Profile
Re: Why is it always Microsoft?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »
I don't really see that many things on ms, mostly people complaining about apple..But, the people that say vista is bad, is because they just prefer xp. There are probably just features in vista, that people don't like.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:55:42 PM by seochapter »

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »

Offline Mark Peter

• View Profile
    • Research Papers
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 09:29:20 PM »
Hello,
I think it is very useful and very easy for all the newbe.

Offline kala.gsd

• [url=http://bestcomedytickets.com]stand up comedy[
    • View Profile
    • stand up comedy
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 09:22:33 PM »
Hey! one of the very interesting stuff which I appreciated. Its very useful for all the newbies like me.Thanks for the innovative and informative one.Keep posting continue..

http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2005/en/us/high-availability.aspx
 *Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*

Offline victory08

• View Profile
    • web development
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 12:01:52 AM »
I've heard once that we receive reality as we are raised to receive it. I mean we were with Microsoft, are and will be with it! And I do not know good or bad is that situation ;)

Offline nelly

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 05:42:28 PM »
Bill Gates is a genius and Microsoft is so successful and everyone likes to knock someone who is doing so well.

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 11:03:31 PM »
Hi... Microsoft previously released a statement via Community Manager Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, which apologized for Orth's "inappropriate comments" but didn't do much to confirm or dismiss the rumors about the next-gen Xbox. Microsoft has not yet issued a statement on Orth's resignation or termination...Thanks

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2013, 09:55:18 PM »
As explained by Microsoft, “Xbox One is designed to run in a low-powered, connected state. This means your system, games and apps are always current and ready to play—no more waiting for updates. While a persistent connection is not required, Xbox One is designed to verify if system, application or game updates are needed and to see if you have acquired new games, or resold, traded in, or given your game to a friend. Games that are designed to take advantage of the cloud may require a connection.”

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 10:31:30 PM »
Hi.. Last weekend Xbox Live experienced issues for around 10 hours, preventing some users from signing into the service, downloading content, using web-based entertainment apps, playing online with their friends and, in the case Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, saving their progress. A relatively rare occurrence, it was nevertheless a giant pain in the ass.

But imagine if the outage had prevented users from doing anything with their consoles. Imagine if it stopped you playing games of any type, in any capacity and for any reason. If the rumours are to be believed, that’s the future we could face with Microsoft’s next console.

For the past year or so the internet has been alight with talk that the next Xbox will be ‘always-online’, necessitating a permanent internet connection in order to play games. If your connection fails for more than three minutes, say the rumours, for whatever reason, your game will be shut down.

Offline abhishekbt

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2013, 03:33:51 AM »
It is not like they are blaming only Microsoft, it seems like this because everyone is using their software and if more people will use any product, then obviously there would be some noise. You can look for Mac, even are having negative reviews because there is no one else in the market to be blamed.
I personally think that they are a great company always trying to do something new, which people may not like sometime and it does not make them bad.

Offline NukeBlaster

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 10:22:30 PM »
Because everything they sell is priced at much higher than it is worth...........

Offline abhishekbt

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 04:44:24 AM »
Because everything they sell is priced at much higher than it is worth...........

You are right, the price may have been a major factor.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 04:44:24 AM »