Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Why is Micrsoft evil?  (Read 12114 times)

Offline crazyfrog

• View Profile
Why is Micrsoft evil?
« on: December 26, 2008, 07:37:40 AM »
Ok, so i watched a random video on youtube of steve ballmer giving a talk in hungary. All of a sudden this guy stands up and in broken english says something like ' you took (x amount) of money from the hungarian public... give it back NOW!'. He proceeds to throw eggs at ballmer.

Quite funny. But it got me thinking...

I hear microsoft is a monopoly etc but is this really the truth? How can it be if entities like open source software are available?

TO YOU, WHAT MAKES MICROSOFT AN EVIL COMPANY?

Webmaster Forum

Why is Micrsoft evil?
« on: December 26, 2008, 07:37:40 AM »

Offline seochapter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Why is Micrsoft evil?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 02:23:57 AM »
who told you they are evil?

Offline rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 02:31:00 AM »
Alright, Lizette. You are on the right track. You are using shorter sentences. Now all you have to do is have them make sense. Nice first step.

Offline hulkdon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 11:18:22 PM »
evil is the microsoft for that which us surrounds thrown upon such waves we see how little much is shown.
newbielink:http://nancymooremusic.com [nonactive]

Offline juicemiranda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 03:11:24 AM »
well the microsoft called an evil because  for that which us surrounds thrown upon such waves we see how little much is shown.
newbielink:http://shoppingcharms.com [nonactive]

Offline victory08

• View Profile
    • web development
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 06:12:23 AM »
Microsoft is a monopolist on the world market, so there are no bans and limits for it...

Offline mtptl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 09:13:44 PM »
I think Microsoft struggles with a similar problem with its employees. Microsoft provides its employees with a nuturing environment in which they can be most productive. But like children, these employees also need to be grounded in reality and exposed to ideas that can be disruptive or even disturbing. Otherwise a sheltered monoculture can develop that's unhealthy for everyone involved.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 10:20:55 PM by seochapter »

Offline Sharma

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 10:20:41 PM »
I think Microsoft is evil  company not only for the google but not also good for users because they are providing Windows Operating Systems at very high amount rate.

Offline peterdell

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 10:05:52 AM »
My thing is silver, inlaid amber. I look through animated Lake, moonlight through the widow picture, which was rained out. Each window is semi-transparent, so that all show via windows below, they have shadows and swings, as rubber, while dragging. Get the idea? In short I have more eye candy than Undertaker shagged corpses.

Offline phoenixp160

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »
It might be either a problem with your provider or a clash between programs/hardware. If all else fails, try to reinstall Windows

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:26:56 AM by seochapter »

Offline C0ldf1re

• View Profile
    • C0ldf1re
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 09:38:26 AM »
Microsoft is a monopolist on the world market, so there are no bans and limits for it...

Micro$oft is a monopoly in some areas, but they are lucrative areas. Whatever happened to Mr Obama's ideas about the US government all switching to open source?

Offline ngseo

• View Profile
    • Web Designer Chicago
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 10:21:02 PM »
They are evil on making an operating system like they added four to five features on it and they will sale it on the market.

Offline madihaghafoor

• View Profile
    • recados para orkut
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 12:09:02 PM »

As a software developer, respect and emulate the business model - to write software, and then sell it to people. It is the old, but it works. And it's easy

Offline C0ldf1re

• View Profile
    • C0ldf1re
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 12:25:41 PM »
I hear microsoft is a monopoly etc but is this really the truth? How can it be if entities like open source software are available?

A monopoly is defined as a company having a dominant market share, not necessarily 100% of the market.

Offline vipandiversity

• View Profile
    • Facebook Timeline Covers
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »
The backlash over Google Buzz reveals an even bigger problem: The people behind the people's search engine are deeply out of touch.

By Robert X. Cringely, Infoworld    Feb 16, 2010 3:06 am

If you work at Google, your ears are surely burning right now. Google's introduction of its Buzz social media tool this week was possibly the most disastrous product debut in the company's 12-year history.

Almost immediately, Google Buzz got smacked around hard by the blogosphere and veteran journos for making it easy to access information -- like who you're in regular contact with -- that people may not have necessarily wanted the rest of the world to know.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »