Design & Development > Content Management

which CMS offer above average user control ?

<< < (2/2)

addyj672:
I think wordpress is best for CMS, Which is easily to manage and very effective in good outlook of website. It have lot of plugins which can be used for doing good website design and development work. In this we can easily handle the CMS.

aronmatt3:
All the cms is providing good user control and if you want something very specific, then there are many user control modules and plugins are available in the market for WP and Drupal.

webpro:
As we know that there are many cms are available in the market but my suggestion is that wordpress is the best cms user control provider .. reason is that it is very simple and easy ro oparate ...it provide best customer support...........

JustinC:
I have shortlisted some of the best CMS systems for you:

WordPress.org is our number one choice for the best CMS platform.
Joomla is another popular free open source CMS platform that comes with lots of different templates and extensions.
Drupal is another open source CMS platform.
WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform in the world.

Out of all of these, the best one is of course, WordPress.

parthbari:
WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) out there, and it is technically free and open-source. It can be used to build websites quickly with low to no code. Powering over 40% of the websites on the world wide web, it is the most popular website building platform out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version