Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Have you any idea about Bulk SMS?  (Read 1888 times)

Offline sandeshlive

• View Profile
    • Bulk SMS service in Bhubaneswar
Have you any idea about Bulk SMS?
« on: February 14, 2014, 12:34:31 AM »
If no then..D't worry i will give you some brief idea & it will help you to increase your money through business. Bulk sms is nothing but combination of more number of message. We will help you to reach your information to your specific  client & client will directly  contact you trough phone call.

SandeshLIVE is an Indian service provider company headquartered in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and a unit of the Vastech Solutions Private Ltd. Its services include Bulk SMS service, Bulk voice calls service, Bulk email service and Cloud Telephony service. SandeshLIVE provides its services in all over India.
Founded in the year 2007 as a premier bulk SMS service provider, SandeshLIVE has grown to become prime service provider of bulk voice calls, bulk emailing service and Cloud Telephony service. SandeshLIVE entered into the Cloud service providers market in 2013 with the launch of it’s CLOUD TELEPHONY service, becoming the first Bhubaneswar based service provider to achieve the capability of developing a competitive indigenous Cloud Application Services.   
newbielink:http://www.sandeshlive.com/bulk-sms [nonactive]

Webmaster Forum

Have you any idea about Bulk SMS?
« on: February 14, 2014, 12:34:31 AM »

Offline abhishekbt

• View Profile
Re: Have you any idea about Bulk SMS?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »
I have never tried bulk update, but had many inquiries about sms campaign, but no one comes back, if I will get some, then will contact you definitely.

Offline preetihospital

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 06:23:52 AM »
I do not have any idea about sms marketing and nor do I know about the charges for the same, so I was hoping if you could guide us in more detail about this service.

Offline webpro

• View Profile
    • aroradentistindelhi
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 02:07:16 AM »
Bulk Messaging is the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals. It is used by media companies, enterprises, banks (for marketing and fraud control) and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise and mobile marketing.

Offline RuskinF

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 04:50:19 AM »
Sending bulk SMS is easy with some apps. I will list those for you:

1. Padisoft.
2. GO SMS Pro.
3. Google Messenger.
4. Fast2SMS.
5. Way2SMS.
6. YouMint.

Use these apps to send bulk SMS to your contact lists.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 04:50:19 AM »