Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: HTML Or PHP  (Read 7236 times)

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
Re: HTML Or PHP
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »
HTML is language used in designing a website and PHP is a language used if you want your site to be more dynamic like online application form. PHP is difficult for SEO as it required script ..
PHP is server side language. Executes in the server.
HTML is Client side language. work in clients/users pc.
Thnaks for posting....

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »

Offline aaditya_singh

• View Profile
    • 27coupons.com
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 03:10:13 AM »
HTML is used for designing websites. it's client sites language. you can also tell mark up language but PHP is server site scripting language . My point of view PHP is the best for development. 

Offline renoldscott

• View Profile
    • Whitepaper IT
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 02:54:46 AM »
I prefer the HTML and HTML5.

Offline aronmatt3

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 04:07:28 AM »
I would say both as both are important for complementing each other if you know both with css, then you can build a website by yourself without anyone's help.
website design in Hyderabad | website design in hyderabad for website in hyderabad, best design|  Organic milk in Bangalore organic milk in Bangalore

Offline preetihospital

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2014, 11:03:42 PM »
I too prefer php for any web application development because of its vast community support and easy availability.

Offline amreek singh

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2016, 02:04:30 AM »
My suggestion is that php is the best and easy language for web developing. But for php, html and css is necessary..

Offline anonymousit2016

• View Profile
    • Hoa tuoi Ho Chi Minh
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2016, 01:18:44 AM »
i think the PHP is the best language for develop
newbielink:http://www.caycauvang.com [nonactive], newbielink:http://vietflora.com [nonactive]

Offline webpro

• View Profile
    • aroradentistindelhi
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2016, 10:11:22 PM »
Html is the hyper text markup language that is used to create a structure or design a website .

Php is the Hypertext Preprocessor language that is used in developing a website . It is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.

Offline himajateki

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2016, 02:59:50 AM »
PHP(Personal Home Page Hyper Text Preprocessor) is the best language for the web development.

Offline osvinsolution

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2018, 04:28:10 AM »
Yes!!! To learn PHP, HTML is important.  :)

Offline Poojakhana

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2019, 09:22:17 PM »
Excellent thread! I got valuable information here. Thank you....!
newbielink:https://online.crbtech.in/certifications/c-plus-plus-programming-certification/ [nonactive]

Offline RuskinF

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2020, 07:44:00 AM »
First of all, people who master HTML are referred to as coders, while PHP developers can proudly claim the title of a programmer.

Unofficial labels aside, HTML is one of the first subjects that every programmer-to-be is going to learn. This markup language is beginner-friendly, has tons of tutorials and courses, and is considered as the foundation of all web development. In other words, HTML is responsible for gluing the main structure of the website with its elements, attributes, and other components.

PHP is the leading back-end language for handling the server-side of websites. When compared to HTML, PHP reaches a whole different level of complexity when it comes to syntax, overall conventions of the language and the learning curve.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2020, 07:44:00 AM »