Super Web Mart - Discount Coupons & Deals - Discount Promos, Coupon Codes, Discount deals and web site reviews

Author Topic: Bing Search Engine  (Read 3024 times)

Offline ooffrrttjaaj

• View Profile
Bing Search Engine
« on: July 25, 2012, 05:27:06 AM »
Why Bing search engine is automatically installed with different types of softwares ? What can i do for removing this option from installing points of the softwares ?

Webmaster Forum

Bing Search Engine
« on: July 25, 2012, 05:27:06 AM »

Offline juliamedlton

• View Profile
Re: Bing Search Engine
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 12:51:34 AM »
Always use custom option while installing the software. In custom option you unchecked the bing option.

Offline shony

• View Profile
    • Paintless Dent Repair
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 10:40:32 PM »
I am also facing this changing  problems and never find any solution so thanks friend for this solution.

Offline jbard

• View Profile
    • Web Partner Group
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 01:55:28 AM »
I have tried many online suggestions and none work. I have Firefox 9.0.1, Google set as search default, Bing removed from search list, Windows search disabled, and Bing does not appear anywhere except as bing.xml under Firefox search plugins. Nevertheless the first tab is OK but the second and others show the bing toolbar. Under XP I overrode it by defaulting new tabs to Google but couldn't find a final fix

Offline bonnte

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 12:52:31 AM »
you can disable it at the point of installation. just uncheck the box which comes with the message "install bing". it is just that easy. sometimes you can also search for the program manually on your computer and click uninstall.

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 03:57:00 AM »
 Hello.....Last summer, Bing introduced a suite of search apps that "completely reimagined search. Taking cues from the Bing for iPad search app and borrowing from the tiled, "Metro" theme of Windows 8, Bing announced they would take search away from 10 blue...

Offline GraceMurray

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 11:03:47 PM »
In October 2011, Bing announced it was working on new back-end search infrastructure, with the goal of delivering faster and slightly more relevant search results for users. Known as "Tiger", the new index-serving technology has been incorporated into Bing globally, since August 2011.

Offline Smitha nayak

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 09:53:06 PM »
 Hello....Bing (known previously as Live Search, Windows Live Search, and MSN Search) is a web search engine (advertised as a "decision engine"[2]) from Microsoft.

Bing was unveiled by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer on May 28, 2009 at the All Things Digital conference in San Diego for release on June 1.[3] Notable changes include the listing of search suggestions while queries are entered and a list of related searches (called "Explore pane") based on[4] semantic technology from Powerset which Microsoft purchased in 2008.[5]

On July 29, 2009, Microsoft and Yahoo! announced a deal in which Bing would power Yahoo! Search.[6] All Yahoo! Search global customers and partners were expected to have made the transition by early 2012.

Webmaster Forum

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 09:53:06 PM »